Board Size: 17 x 17
Total Letters: 113
Letters In Rack: 7
7 letters need to be used to receive bingo bonus
Bingo Bonus : 50 points
Start Point Value : 1x word score
There are a couple of differences to Bug Words here (actually, a lot of differences),
1. The board is 17X17.
2. The premium tiles have, obviously, been rearranged.
3. The chartreuse premium tiles are quad letter scores. There are no quad word scores.
4. The start premium tile does not multiply the score by two, as there are no shortage of premium tiles in it's way. Instead, it multiplies by 1, or, in layman's terms, does absolutely nothing to affect the score.
5. The colors are more... how should I put this... FLAMBOYANT!
6. There are 4 blanks, 3 Zs, Xs, Qs, and Js, and 4 Ks.
7. It is more fun than Bug Words.
Knock yourself out!